Hugh Symons NHS Document Scanning Services (HSIM-NHS) is the NHS dedicated sector of Hugh Symons Information Management Ltd.
HSIM-NHS specialises in providing high volume scanning services and one of our core focus areas the health sector which accounts for a substantial proportion of our business. Whilst many organisations claim to scan health records, few, if any have the 40 year pedigree of providing document conversion services to the NHS (initially microfilm, latterly scanned image) that we can demonstrate, or the experience in processing large volumes of patient records, and other NHS documents within pre-determined timeframes.
The experience gained from scanning for more than 130 NHS Trusts and private healthcare companies, has taught us that the critical success factors are:
- Methodical and detailed planning prior to the commencement of the actual scanning project.
- Detailed understanding of healthcare records and the wide range of documentation contained within.
- Meticulous attention to detail at the document preparation stage.
- High speed scanning infrastructure with optimal image quality at production rates, allowing price competitiveness but not at the expense of image quality.
- User satisfaction across all departments
- Implementation on time and within budget.
Click here to visit our NHS dedicated website: Hugh Symons NHS Document Scanning Services
To request a copy of a case study within the NHS click on the individual case studies: